Cibo Wine Bar King Street
$ $ $
- )! 10
- Half price wine and cocktails 4-6pm
- Worst service & food takes forever!
- Interesting pictures downstairs .
- They have the most delicious sangria. A bellini-hybrid with peach schnapps. The perfect patio cocktail!
- A wine bar by night, with an incredible all you can eat buffet style brunch on Sundays. Enjoy charcuterie trays, made-to-order eggs, handmade pasta and more.
- Polenta fries
- Great place, great atmosphere, great wine... try the Barolo wine, it is amazing.
- Only popped in for a quick drink and snack, but they have a delicious charcuterie board.
- One of our pasta dishes was served rather ... cool. Not hot. We had to send it back twice before the main chef cooked it right (delish!)
- All the tuna dishes are awesome, the pizza is alright, and they have beer too!
- Great wine! Food was good but if ur just going for salads or pasta dishes like me, I found it unnecessarily expensive for what I got portion-wise. One of those places where u come for the atmosphere.
- ALL of their apps are delicious, especially the Buratta& Arancini (rice balls). Don't forget to save some room for dessert though! Tiramisu & Nutella
- Great spot for lunchGrilled squid was greatWorst service i've ever had in my entire life. Hot waitresses who aren't there because of their skills...
- Gnocchi? More like gnyesschi! Am I right?
- Was almost put off by reviews but contrary to others, service was good and the salmon was cooked well.
- Homemade pasta here is fantastic!
- The pizzas are nice as sharing apetiziers and the Atlantic salmon is amazing
- I was put off by the reviews at first, but tbh everything here has been amazing. Front runners include the seafood linguine, mushroom risotto and extensive wine menu.
- Any pasta dish will be great! I had the lobster cannelloni which was good but very rich