- Great new place for fast Indian food
- Hot momos in cold winter day is a big thumps up.
- Good ambience and good vegetarian options (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- try the mango lassi
- Brings the low cost and portability of the sub shop to Indian fare - a pretty good idea. We like to fill our flatbread with the standout chili chicken.
- Chicken momo is amazing. I ordered twice
- Bad chutney with amazing Momos
- Veggie momos are really good. Ask them for spicy chutney with it
- Lamb curry brown rice bowl is really tasty. Masala chilly sauce is good too.
- I won't say that the taste is completely authentic but the kathi rolls are pretty good. Their chicken tikka pizza (naaniza, I think, pizza on a naan) and mango lassi are good too.
- Indian Chipotle. Period.
- Best masala chai in Boston
- great cheap Indian.
- Alex savors the flavor and his money by eating a Chutney's Chicken Tikka Rice Bowl over three to four days! Check out his Favecast here: http://ow.ly/pJdFb
- Great food and quality. Get the chutney chicken
- The lamb curry rice bowl is awesome. I got mine with mint lime chutney, and its delicious. The samosas, however, are bland and voting. Stick to the main dishes.
- Great place but dont order momos!
- Nanini is super delicious, but incredibly hard to eat
- Boston's answer to Kathi Roll, with many more options. Selection of condiments is impressive.