- Skip the chipped sandwich and go for the chopped outside. Always a winner.
- Best BBQ in town. The chopped pork is the best. Try it without the sauce. The sauce is good, but a little goes a LONG way.
- Great BBQ!!
- Best bbq I've ever had. Worth coming from Washington, D.C. For.
- Very good quality BBQ. A little more pricy than what I'm used to paying but still worth it!
- Skip the chipped sandwich and go for th
- Really good and really fast
- Brunswick stew is.greeeaaat!
- No "whole-hog" here. Just the good stuff. Nice, lean, pork cooked to perfection. I liked the "chopped" with the sauce on the side--excellent flavor. Restaurant was very, very CLEAN. Thanks, Chuck!