50 Westbank Expwy #12
Gretna, LA 70053
- More food than you can imagine, including boiled crawfish (delicious!!) and crab (same). Very good.
- Lunch Time
- Food is always good but the service is hit or miss . Mostly a miss
- There is suuuuuch a great selection, and the food is fresh.
- Bourbon chicken, greenbeans, sauteed mushrooms, salad bar, hot and sour soup, egg drop soup and deserts.
- LOVE THIS PLACE... STARTED EATING HERE FROM THEIR VERY BEGINNING...
- I love this please the price is good they have everything you want we go every Friday is a good place
- HSF/Paid $
- Food is good and the lunch price is reasonable $
- Lena & Herman @ lunch
- I was embarassed to choose this type of dining when there are so many super Vietnamese restaurants to pick from on the West Bank. The meal was only about $11 & was just fine for what it is; a buffet.
- Excellence place to have lunch
- Eating Lunch
- They have ribeye for the hibachi on the dinner buffet! Good selection of sushi, seafood, and ameri-chinese food.