Chop Steakhouse & Bar
$ $ $
- Great washrooms, the venue is big and spacious with nice various sections!
- Great service, dinner and decor. Jesse and Lauren (our waitress for the night) were so friendly! Would highly recommend!
- If you did Kwantlen HR in Jan add meeeeeeeee
- Holy turquiose MALE and FEMALE washroom symbols hahaha
- Lobster dip was awesome!
- Been to this place several times the quality of food tends to be different each time I visit, this round a bit too salty to my taste, the service from our server was very good though
- I love that restuarnt very much, food is good not off the roof but aesthetics are amaizng
- The place is beautiful, extremely elegant. The food is great too.
- Bone-in rib eye and prime rib
- Bone in Rib-eye is perfect!
- Steak bites and cider were a perfect way to end the day.
- Have eaten here a few times. I love the steak bites. Wine menu is really good and has plenty of variety. Wait staff is very friendly. Excellent lounge if you just want to have an appy and a drink!
- Wasabi Ahi Tuna is pretty good. I love the interior :)
- great interior, nice place!!
- Great friendly staff..good food
- This place used to be good, but not with my recent experience. Service was poor and the prime ribs my friends and I had were tough and dry.
- Leave room for the carrot cake dessert! It's their winter special dessert. Very rich flavour. Yummy. Also, try their tea.
- You know those couches in the men's room have seen serious action
- Awesome beef, but had a shrimp cocktail that I could smell before I saw... Overall odour when walking in is offensive, coming from bar like an old dish towel.
- Gotta love the steak bites!! =]