Choong Huat Steamboat (松发潮州海鲜火锅)
11-31 Jalan Chengkih
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 56100
+60 3-9131 1975
- Sap sap
- Affordable steamboat with varieties of soup base, grilled chicken wing, grilled fish/seafood, satay, ..nice!
- Awesome herbal and tomyam soup. The food here aint special but it did not stop me coming again. In fact, I went there once a week!
- Must order Tom yam soup...dam spicy
- It's amazing especially Tom yam soup
- Must try the chicken wing.....
- Grill oyster with egg must try
- and tom yam my fav!! Their prawn wanton is good too! Must try spicy bao jiong yun!
- Pork ball are nice!
- Must eat - pork ball
- I enjoy steamboat a lot, but still prefer the 'Lok Lok' style. However, among the steamboat place, this is not bad, many ppl eat out here even at late night.
- yea u rite.. i very enjoy food here...
- Satay. Tomyam. Fresh
- Steamboat is delicious ^.^ but grilled fish is just nice .
- Must try: TOM YAM soup, Ikan Bakar, O-A Jian and chicken wing! Must order mint soda drinks.
- Bad service
- Fresh seafood!
- The tomyum here is good!!!
- Dinner with Hubby