Chiocca's Downstairs Deli & Bar
- Best Sandwiches in town
- They have n
- So slow but so good
- We may be hundreds of miles from The Big Apple, but Chioccas knows how to do a classic pastrami on rye right: thin slices of hot pastrami piled high on toasted rye bread with a side of chips.
- The Italian. Hot. Do it.
- If the beast feast is too much get the made in turkey. Always eat the butter pickles
- Eat a sandwich, drink beer. Wear your blue collar. This place is cool.
- Try the Downstairs sub! The best!
- Best sandwiches in Richmond. Hands down. No competition.
- great food, fun place to share a pitcher and hang with friends :-)
- Omg sandwiches are all HUGH! $ WELL SPENT!
- The men's bathroom has a Guinness Stout poster on the wall to remind you what you can enjoy after you wash your hands. Adequately appointed wash room. 1 out 2 soap bars.
- Chiocca's is a one-of-a-kind Richmond establishment. Intimate, almost cloistered, you need to surrender your worry of time to enjoy its timeless pleasures.
- Great little spot in a basement. The grilled cheese is good (not gourmet but the simplicity is part of the charm).
- The homemade ice cream sandwiches are uh-mazing. They're from Nightingale ice cream and the chocolate peanut butter is one of the best things I've ever tasted!
- For first timers the M.I.T. Club (Made In Turkey CLUB!!) is never a let down. You're sandwich is cooked in a 1939 panini oven that is well seasoned. So each batch takes a bit but so worth the wait
- Decent craft beer selection. Friendly service. But come in ready to have a drink and relax, because it is going to take you 40 minutes for a cold cut sandwich, which is delicious.
- Sandwiches run about $11 each. Worth every penny. Delicious, fresh, home made, and HUGE. The Dagwood is ridiculously big. Couldnt even finish half!
- The "Beast" sammies never fail.
- One hour for a sandwich!!!