3 On The Bund
上海市, 上海市 200001
+86 21 6323 3355
- Foie gras bibimbop, wagyu beef BBQ, and green tea cake for dessert.
- Amazing service and even better food. The kimchi foie gras dumplings and beef tartar on rice was the highlight. Also get thee ddukbokki!
- Nice location with modern interiors . Very good food, value for money
- Hmmmm....... Just overrated and overpriced...
- Overpriced for the lack of flavors. Very blend: all the bad sides of "modern cuisine" focusing on the appearance while the food is tasteless.
- Food was ok--not terribly memorable. Hurried and rude service really was unacceptable. Thumbs down Jean George.
- starters on Xmas menu were all really good! good environment, classy
- The carrot cake is a nice small size for an individual. The coconut ice cream is a nice complement. I would definitely get it again.
- BBQ beef basket uses high grade Australian beef. Expensive but much better than what you would normally get elsewhere
- Crab and avacado salad is excellent. Real and fresh crab meat
- Unlike many Korean BBQ restaurants, this place also has lots of vegetarian options to choose from, including a wonderful veggie/mushroom grill set. Highly recommended.
- Amazing Korean Dokboki
- Korean sashmi
- Fusion Korean
- Burrata and everything