8:00am - 9:00pm
- Ask to meet the head chef Oscar - he has worked at Disney for over 57 YEARS.
- Don't get an outside table for dinner during the winter. Snowfall will get on your food :/
- Talk to and get a picture with oscar.
- Be nice to the servers! Tip them well!
- The baked potato soup is amazing!!
- I recommend the 'green chile cheeseburger' with the fruit or fries.
- Best breakfast in the park. Also best potato cheese soup I have ever had.
- The booths are perfect for midgets!
- This place is nothing special went on mothers day found out all the food Is premade whe I tried to order my sons eggs scrambled dry thanks but will pass on ever going back
- Order whatever you want but be sure to ask for Oscar and ask him how the Oscar scramble was named After him. He's been at Disney for 55 years and has some amazing stories to share!
- Cinnamon Roll French Toast with cream cheese frosting.... you'll thank me later
- DO eat outside when possible!
- OMG FRIED PICKLES!!!!
- Try the fried pickles. They're AMAZING!
- Chef Oscar informed Ms M that he has weekends and holidays off! :)
- They took the steak sandwich off the menu when they renovated the cafe. Write letters and ask for it back!
- Awesome iced mocha, gotta have it!!!
- The Benedict is wonderful :-)
- The chicken dinner is at plaza inn not carnation and the free refill is at the bakery which is not part of carnation even though it appears to be
- Have the loaded bake potato soup. OMG! You will thank me later.