Deli / Bodega
- The Lisa might be the best sandwich in Albany.
- They have an amazing variety of frozen ravioli - artichoke, broccoli rabe, pumpkin, & lobster to name a few... Sandwiches were delish, can't wait to try some ready-made stuff
- So many cheese samples!
- The tomato cream sauce and chicken meatballs are great. Also, can't miss the cheese section.
- Get some peppers stuffed with prosciutto and provolone and some cold cuts. The chicken meatballs are also to die for.
- Fresh, delicious variety of cheeses, the sandwiches that I've tried have all been excellent and the fresh desserts are to die for!!!
- The Joe sandwich yum
- Love everything but my favs are the broccoli rabe and chicken meatballs
- Really nice staff! They made me an awesome veggie wrap that wasn't on the menu. Fresh ingredients. Good stuff.
- Our first time there and not the last! We had the chicken Marsala, pasta aka vodka, meatballs and 2 desserts! I wish they had a store in Halfmoon :)
- Best Italian food around Albany for a quick bite to eat.
- Try the ziti and meatballs :)
- I love Fridays.. they have fresh fish on the steam table.. Salmon with Broccoli Rabi is my favorite.. The steam table lets you get right sized portions of great food.
- The Alps Sopressata Sweet Dry Sausage is worth every penny.
- It's all good but the club is the best thing ever made
- Buffalo chic breast with pepper Jack is where its at!