1016 Cardero St. (at Comox St.)
Vancouver, BC V6G 2H1
- Hidden gem in the west end.
- Best lemon loaf I have had!
- Make sure you look down and check out the floor, which is made out of pennies.
- Have a coffee to stay and sit outside, peaceful and charming spot.
- Great cheese selections.
- Fantastic italian del. Cured meats, pate, cheese, pasta, bread, and many other yummy things. Reasonably priced too!
- You def want to check out this place if you like cozy and cute. The service was top notch and the coffee was great. Perfect place to do some reading
- Must try Marlenka cake, it is so delicious!
- I loved the coffee, I love that it is small and cozy, and it made me so happy when the waitress told me I can enter with my dog! Perfect little pet-friendly neighbourhood-coffee-&-breakfast joint!
- Delicious sandwiches! You feel very local in this gem of a sandwich/coffee shop.
- Good espresso and love the dark square of choc given with! ;)
- Have a porchetta sandwich. Sit outside on the bench and chat with the owners. So good! Don't forget to get a brownie to-go.
- Best smoked meat in the city!
- Cute little place with some fantastic food! And the people that work there are nothing short of wonderful themselves.
- Epic sandwiches! Truly
- Great sandwiches to go. Possibly epic.
- Croissants are fresh out of the oven at 9am.