278 Hanover St. (btwn Parmenter & Prince)
Boston, MA 02113
- Cafe Pompei is open until 4am if you're craving linguine before going to bed.
- Good food. No frills environment. U better be a made-man if u wanna get in after midnight
- Amazing food. The lasagna is great
- Come here if you work late on weekends and want to grab a rice ball or a couple slices of pizza when you get out.
- Really no tap water after 10, is that even legal?
- Decent for late night food. Arancini is pretty good. Pizza was cold and not fresh.
- Where else can you get a pizza and a cannoli on a Tuesday night??
- Awesome early mornings...espresso, old Italian guys, and Italian newspapers. If you want wine advice, go somewhere fancier than the "diner" of the neighborhood that's open till 3AM.
- Great Lasgna and bread! Waiters are entertaining to boot.
- Fun place for a birthday .....
- Food is great, atmosphere is awesome. Paying $3 for a can of soda kinda sucked.
- Horrible. Ordered dessert and came with plastic silverware and paper plate.
- refuses to serve you tap water, makes you pay $3 for bottled water.
- Rude service left before I got my meal!
- Great late night eats in the North End!
- Best late-night pizza in the city!
- Don't order a cheese pizza. Order a pizza that they actually have to make to ensure that it's fresh.
- got my phone stolen here... great pizza though
- Don't ask the waiter for advice on wine. He is underage. No ambience. We're moving on.
- Great spot to sit by the window and people watch. Also, try the cappucino with tiramisu. Very good.