740 W Hastings St (btwn Howe & Granville)
Vancouver, BC V6C 2X1
- A city favourite, Cafe Artigiano is known for serving some quality coffee + lunch treats. Definitely a place to try when you are downtown looking for some good caffeine!
- Good place for a casual business meeting.
- The latte and mochas are excellent!
- Avoid the mocha lattes. Not so good.
- I don't mind that there is no free wifi. It prevents this coffee shop from turning into a computer lab, which is the trend now at so many cafes. I say let the computer people go to Starbucks.
- Try the Spanish Latte
- Service is top notch here. If you want a treat, try the Spanish latte. Soooo good
- Espresso, lattes, foam. Tres bien
- They serve some magic coffee here called "espresso" WOW
- Slip off ur shoes and hop into the cushioned bay seat. It's LUSH ! U can also Enjoy jazz music _
- No wifi but if you are like me with unlimited data just tether and enjoy great coffee and your tablet. :)
- Avoid the taxpayer scone. The blackforest cookie is good
- Artigiano Cappuccino's are the best!
- Great soy latte....and love that there's no free wi fi. This place is ALL about the coffee.
- Clover was down. *cry*
- They have brunch and the best non fat latte!
- Too bad there isn't any WiFi...
- Since you're so close to Web Friendly call 604.569.5809 and schedule a 25min web marketing consultation [401-68 Water Street, Gastown]