Café, Coffee Shop
J5-925 Main Street (The Village at Park Royal)
West Vancouver, BC V7T 2Z3
- The service is really inconsistent as are the coffee. Ask for not too hot as they tend to burn your coffee.
- Always a lovely latte
- The Caramel "Mochiatto" served outside under the cherry trees is wonderful.
- Wish they had WiFi. Can't stop people from staying long hours if they want to. So the least @Artigiano can do is to make it a #pleasant visit, specially for its #loyal customers.
- And it's all low cal....honest!
- Try the Spanish Latte, if you like condensed milky goodness!
- Buy your java here and the cinnamon buns at the other coffee establishment
- No wifi, wtf, go somewhere else.
- Terrible setup, so hard to move around in here and you're always bumping into others.
- One smooth espresso based coffee joint
- Spanish lattes are the best - with condensed milk
- Best Java around; period!