315 5th Ave (on E 32nd St btw 5th & Madison Ave)
New York, NY 10016
- The giant chocolate walnut cookie is like an orgasm in your mouth.
- Order a whole grain croissant with your coffee. Trust me, you'll never feel the same way about a regular croissant again.
- Perfect AUTHENTIC (read strong but not acidic) Espresso & cappuccino! Blows bucks out of the water. Also the moist chocolate cookies were like a brownie/cookie hybrid. A must!
- Inexpensive and tasty lunch far from the tourist hoards.
- The chocolate flourless cookie is pretty amazing!!
- Nice independent coffee shop, also sells ginseng! Come get their pastries.
- A rose macaroons pairs well with a latte.
- This guy who works at Caf M doesn't understand the concept of good customer service.
- Come on a nice day to enjoy their outdoor seats. Sit on a bench indoors & sip a caffe latte with your pastries, quiche, and/or sandwich. Remember to let macarons come to room temp for full flavor!
- Macarons are worth trying. The iced coffee is quick to make and delicious!
- Great place for iced coffee. They don't fill your whole cup with ice!
- The staff here is amazing. They keep the line moving and are very friendly and they have amazing pastries.
- La Colombe coffee and delicious baked goods. If they had tables, outlets, and Wi-Fi, I would never leave this place.
- Cute bakery with sandwich and salad options too. No seating but quality sweets and coffee.
- so. cute. service is kinda sus, but the coffee makes up for it.
- cafe tastes good
- Get the 10 punches -
- Closed Sundays apparently
- Best coffee and pastries in the neighborhood!
- No joke: best croissants in the borough (take that, Balthazar) & some of the finest coffee this shy of Colombia.