Cafe El Escorial
La Habana, La Habana
- A lightly sweetened iced espresso drink and some cool shade while watching the activity in Plaza Vieja was a perfect mid-day break.
- Great outdoor seating to enjoy people watching in the plaza. Skip the iced coffee and get a traditional cortadito.
- We had a simple breakfast and the coffee was watery. It's location on the plaza is really why you should stop by.
- Unbeatable location on the Square, great quality coffee, but painfully slow service
- Espresso + habano, como no probar esto estando en Cuba. La atencin lenta, pero es normal en Cuba.
- A gift from a friend! The strong aroma from the coffee stayed with us for days, absolutely grand!!!
- Beautiful coffe:-) try it
- Iced Coffee
- "Dependable coffee shop with covered terrace facing the square and rustic interior. 25 types of coffee + coffee cocktails, ice cream, etc."
- Un delicioso variedad de cafs muy nicos mientras admiras la belleza de la Plaza Vieja!!!!
- Its a coffee roaster but both the coffee and the service drives you crazy Smells nice around there but dont try.
- Sit on the plaza and enjoy a Cuban coffee.
- Coffee's too weak. Buying beans might be an idea?