205 Mary St
Carnegie, PA 15106
- Great food, great prices and nice service
- Samosa Chaat, spinach lamb, chicken vindaloo, lamb biryani all great!
- All type of dosa's are good with Sambhar and chutney
- Lamb biriyani
- Spring dosa, aloo tikki
- Tons of delicious vegetarian options, prices aren't bad considering we typically get 2 meals out of each order. I love the gobi manchurian appetizer. Spring for some garlic naan and raita.
- Best Indiana restaurant around the area
- Enjoying delicious Indian food
- Chicken tikka masala!
- Clean and fresh food.u can sit outside :))
- Amazing food..must visit in pitts
- Try the gongura mutton or mutton biryani. Both of them are my favorites.
- Awesome food. Must try dum biryani.
- BYOB and the liquor store is right behind! What else do you need? Oh yeah and the food is good too!
- Not worth the price!!
- Great food. Goat biryani here tastes better than any other Indian restaurants around Pittsburgh
- Great Indian food. Go easy on the spice level.
- Fantastic Indian food.