744 P St (at 8th St)
Sacramento, CA 95814
- Decent food, but terrible service. I used to be the mayor, but I will never go back. I can't spend my money to be treated poorly.
- As the "mayor", I now regret all the money I have spent there over the past year. I had THE WORST service experience there last week and will NEVER spend money there again. Explore your other options.
- Get the Twin Towers breakfast--2 eggs, hashbrowns, bacon or sausage and choice of toast for about $4.30. Friendly service too.
- Ask Frank for the "Tony" and start your morning with some kick.
- Very friendly staff and the food is pretty good. Not your typical government building cafe