Creperie, French, Café
246 Queen St W (at John St)
Toronto, ON M5V 1Z7
- , -
- Mmmm nutella
- $4 martinis on thursdays
- Their Nutella crepe, ice cream and hot chocolates are yummy and I believe everything else that I didn't get a chance to try yet are tasty too.Some nights there are big line.Worth to wait, nice service
- They gave is a free crepe for our anniversary. Class move
- The grilled panini's are aces!
- Apple cinammon crepes are a bit underwhelming...
- Nutella crepe with strawberries and bananas is awWwsome. kind staffs. didn't like mocha.
- Plain Nutella crepe, can't go wrong.
- ~$7 crepes. Go for the chicken with swiss cheese and mayo one!
- Avoid smoked meat crepe envy by ordering the smoked meat crepe.
- The roasted red pepper soup was delish!
- Get the Nutella Latte. I should of. Next time!
- In a hurry? Grab a handheld crepe in the front. You won't be sorry.
- Amazing specialty crpes! Its super yummy and is definitely a crpe lovers hotspot! Friendly and prompt staff!
- The neutella with banana is the awesomest!!
- You must must must get hazelnuts or almonds on your crepe, makes it a lot more interesting and adds a texture to your soft cake
- savoury crepes at its best!
- Nutella latte. Do it.
- Nutella & banana crepe with an espresso. 'Nuff said.