- Heres a tip for ya! Eat at Cafe Alley! lol. They have a very nice staff, and the service is unbaleaveably fast! Came here with my sweethart for our anniversary... Food is fantasic!
- Not listed on the menu, but sometimes they have fruit available as a side dish.
- Excellent food. Great staff
- The filet was awesome
- Very nice atmosphere and food, friendly service
- Had the filet. Very good. Dirty martini quite yummy. They need to get blue cheese stuffed olives, would make the martini even better. Carrot cake is excellent.
- Rib eye ! Service was amazing
- This ia a real gem in Ardmore - get past all the chain places and have a really nice meal here
- Service was great and food was out of this world. Get the Ribeye!!
- Sympa et original
- Best food and great service. Manager was very nice due to it was almost time to close.
- This place is better than most of the steakhouses in Oklahoma City. I ordered the filet rare and it melted in my mouth. Not to mention the servers are extremely pleasant. I recommend dessert too!
- Cafe Alley has been nominated for the Best of Chickasaw Country! Get those votes in before 02.28!
- I got a ribeye cooked medium. It was cooked to perfection and was a quality piece of meat. The soup of the day was meatball soup and as strange as that sounds it was actually very good.