Cactus Club Cafe
$ $ $
- If you want to jazz up ur fries, the garlic mayo dip is to die for!!!!!!
- Don't eat here. Had worst meal ever. Under cooked chicken. See the pic for the after dinner mints.
- Jessica is great!
- Raincoast greens is excellent salad. The best in town!!!
- La comida es fusin porciones ligeras ambiente joven,multiracial y relajado; las meseras es el atractivo principal hermosas la mayora entalladas en sugestivos vestidos negros, un deleite visual
- They do $3 happy hour from 3 -6 and Sunday to Thursday 9 - close
- I like cactus club and all but I feel like only the ones in downtown are worth goin to.
- You must try the Calamari and the Butternut Squash Ravioli with prawns.
- Spicy chicken is great. Very quick and friendly service!
- Still great after all these years.
- Peixe ao curry com arroz e amndoas. Muito bom!
- Love the rainforest salad here!
- Great environment and great food! Try the Calamari with the chili glaze from the Chicken Lettuce Wraps. You're welcome!
- Longboard lager is amazing!
- The BC pockets appetiser is really good.
- Ask for Regina the manager or to be served by Theresa. Both have a great knowledge of the menu and are extremely friendly!
- By far the best dining experience I have had in a year. I work in a restaurant and the service was above and beyond anything I could have expected . A++++++ THANKYOU!!!!
- Come visit this afternoon for food and drinks :)
- Game Night Special: $4 off sleeves of Molson Canadian
- Rocket salad is one of the best salads I have ever had - the added shrimp made it phenomenal!