The Butcher Block
$ $ $
- Spare ribs are amazing. You won't be disappointed!!
- Next time we'll bring you the ribs, or the mussels, or whatever you want! Just go to www.bitesquad.com and use coupon code "FOURSQUARE" for $5 off your first order!
- Octopus, octopus, octopus. Absolutely.
- Why call it Butcher Block and serve nothing but noodles??
- Duck alla alago dolce was delish!
- The short ribs are delicious
- Only have wings after 9pm on Friday & Saturday. Kind of ruined my day :p
- Forego the New York Strip. For a meat place it was only average.
- Don't leave without dessert. The Lemoncello Tiramisu is splendid.
- kitchen sink wings are an awesome way to start out your meal.
- No butcher. All pasta. Go to bar la grassa if you are thinking about coming here. Good service though.
- Carpaccio is AMAZING!
- I didn't get any free bread and the portions were way too small for how expensive it was.
- Short rib of beef was awesome. Pasta was great. Fantastic service. Can't wait to go back
- Beyond the amazing New York Strip... even without windows, the high ceilings make this place feel large and spacious!
- They have espresso but not cappuccino? How does that work? Amazing food and wine though!
- Steamed mussles= heaven
- The Pan Seared Tuna is out of this world, the staff is friendly and the chef is from Rome. Dining here is quite the experience.
- Best octopus I've ever had! The grilled octopus appetizer (when you can get it!) is two tender, juicy small whole octopi. Great appetizers, bring a friend or three and share them all.