588 14th St (btwn Clay St & Jefferson St)
Oakland, CA 94612
- These people make delicious burritos and are super friendly.
- This place is amazing! Cheap in price, but not in quality. The al pastor is great!
- Zero ambiance :) However, great flavorful (not oversalted!) carnitas. Love their green salsa!
- Burritos are great. Super Burrito is big and delicious. Good price.
- Bomb Carne Asada Fries
- This place gets major points for using fresh, sliced avocado and cilantro on everything.
- (Super) Chicken tacos are cheap but incredibly delicious. Go for the spicy habanero sauce, they give you enough sour cream to handle it.
- This place gets busy so go before noon. The servings are big so be very hungry
- Meat was not too fresh and seemed dry.
- Solid burrito with carnitas, good when hungry. Nice chips too and pleasant salsa.
- The chimichanga was perfection.
- The service was friendly!
- The super shrimp burrito is the best burrito I've ever had. Very addicting.
- Good cheap eats
- Really great carnitas and delicious retried beans that are cooking constantly right in front of you. Good stuff!
- Super shrimp burrito
- The green salsa is delicious, creamy avocado tomatillo onion cilantro, sometimes quite hot, the perfect compliment to their tasty burritos.
- The orange salsa is tasty, but look out! It is very spicy.
- The al pastor is the way to go.
- Everything - literally everything - is good here. I'm particularly partial to their Carnitas, some of the best I've ever had.