5850 Appalachian Hwy
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Beautiful decor, good food, and great service. Love this place!
- We come here often. Always great food and very friendly staff.
- The service was horrible - had to ask for more water while we waited an hour for food. Fortunately the food was delish! I had the Blue Ridge Benedict & I'd have it again. We all liked our food.
- Very friendly staff. We love having breakfast here. Biscuits and gravy are very good and the country fried steak breakfast is huge! Great alternative to having a typical Waffle House breakfast.
- Old salad, chopped steak is hamburger meat. Don't know how this has good review.
- Leave your family at home