Bull McCabe's Irish Pub
- Johnny is one of the owners and he's super badass!
- Good place to drink Pre emo's or Stubbs. Johnny, wild/fun Irish bartender, Jerry attentive knowledgeable Irish tender. Do it.
- Enjoy a properly-poured pint of the black stuff.
- Casuals we are here! Woah! Woah! We love our football , we love our beer!
- Their front porch is one of the best people-watching spots in the city.
- Oh.Em.Gee!!!! Sex toy vending machine in the bathroom! Hahahahaha
- By far the best pub in downtown Austin. Front porch is amazing and staff is always on their game and hospitable.
- Corner of 8th and Red River.
- Hang out with Gerry & tell him Katie Wadie sent ya ;)
- Boulevard Single Wide Ale on tap.
- I love the bar staff here. All nice and all knowing. Don't call Dropkick an Irish band and you'll do fine
- Great place for a beer and good music!
- Gerry's spicy bloody Mary leaves you gasping for breath!
- Pregame before any show around here. Quality stuff and good ambiance
- They have some cold beers!
- Gerry and Johnny are absolutely the bee's knees. The juke box is fine, and the front porch is great for people watching. If the back patio is open, then it is perfect with a group.
- WiFi AP: 2WIRE041 WiFi password : 1077831032
- Gerry is awesome and you can meet great folks at a local pub.
- Red Breast Whiskey.
- Best Irish pub in Austin! Amazing owners from Dublin. Amazing people. Great live music!