- Get the No. 4 w/ sauce and onions. Side of cheese fries. Barq's.
- This place is BALLIN' yo! I tasted it and I was like "Whaaaaat? Are you serious Bud?" Mean girls workin the fries tho. This one chick wouldn't even let me holla. I was like "please you ugly anyway"
- More seating upstairs!
- #4 cheese, sauce, onions burger or just get it all on the sauce cheese fries. Love the ice in a nice Barq's Root Beer!
- I can get used to the sesame seed bun, but no crushed ice... :( Still love ya, Buds!
- The OG burger joint in town... additional seating upstairs and a pretty rockin' jukebox
- Mean girl holla'd at my fry... Was fuckin oily, hot, and chili'd
- Open 24 hours with free Wi-Fi
- Awesome burgers. Great price. Way better than fast food burgers just as fast.
- #6 with fries and strawberry shake is awesome! But the ac is freezing all year long!
- awesome burgers... open 24/7
- Mustard not mayo. C'mon people.
- No ones does late night comfort food like this old school, charcoal broiled, hamburger stand. This all ages spot caters to the hungry masses with shakes, fries and burgers with at an affordable price.
- No ones does late night comfort food like this old school, charcoal broiled, hamburger stand. This all ages spot caters to the hungry masses with shakes, fries, & burgers with at an affordable price.
- Great Burgers and hot dogs!
- Great hamburgers for a small price!
- The No. 4: Burger with shredded cheddar cheese, and either chili or Buds special hickory sauce.
- #4 with chili, cheese and onions is what I've been ordering for 60 years. They are as good now as they were then.
- The hotdogs different but awesome
- Cheap and delicious. Mid-City staple.