Budai Gourmet Chinese
6300 San Mateo Blvd NE (Academy)
Albuquerque, NM 87109
- Ask for specials, chef always has a few dishes that are not listed on any menu! If your adventurous ask for Taiwanese specials!
- Get the flowering tea!
- Steamed BBQ pork rolls!
- Service extremely slow.
- Please remember. There is a difference between Chinese and Taiwanese. Ask for the Taiwanese menu and enjoy. There is a difference!
- Get the crispy flounder, crazy yummy with a slight kick and a sweet an sour finish!
- Ask Elsa for the "chinese menu" and get some really great off-menu items... like the pork dumplings.
- Get the green onion pancake, it's delicious!
- singapore rice noodles were excellent!
- Love the garlic chicken wings. Awesome!
- The flounder is fantastic and we will get it again
- Pork Buns!
- One of the staffs favorites is the pickled vegetable noodle soup. Very light and flavorful. Great way to eat something substantive and not feel stuffed afterwards!