Buck's T4 Lodge Big Sky
$ $ $
PO Box 160279
Big Sky, MT 59716
- The summer cookouts are a blast for the entire family.
- GET THE BREAD PUDDING. u will NOT be disappointed.
- Seared foie gras - one of the best I've ever had
- Bison meatloaf. That is all
- Scallops & red deer
- Absolutely everything, from the wine, to the starters, to the salad to the main dishes! Everyone going to Big Sky should stop here! Get the local Montana lamb!
- Tater tots, ribs, mules
- Amazing experience and best dinner in Big Sky. Scallop appetizer was fantastic, shared elk and deer entrees. 100% recommend
- Great meeting space and audio/visual equipment to use. Good for large groups.
- Best negroni I have had in my life. Fantastic cut if Bison. Everything else looked great!
- Calamari is amazing as well as bison meatloaf never would have thought to try it but it was great
- The most phenomenal pork chops I've ever had. As tender as steak and the Cajun BBQ sauce is out of this world.
- I dream about the red deer dish. So good. I love this place.
- Calamari in Montana, who would a think it? So good.
- Don't get the trout unless you like salt!
- The Bison is extremely good cut of meat. One of the best meals I've had in quite sometime. The chocolate chip cookie is something else....served in a skillet!
- DELICIOUS Manhattans...
- Best dessert: fruit and creme mix... sounds strange, but trust me. Also be sure to drop the kids off in the playroom to enjoy a peaceful dinner.
- Montana lodge feel with local Montana meats. See: Bison Tenderloin. We promise - you will not be disappointed.
- Holy JESUS the Thunder Thighs are spicy. Everything is delicious. Seriously.