6515 Roosevelt Way NE (NE 65th St.)
Seattle, WA 98115
- Selection of magazines and newspapers on table to right of entrance. Probably best Americano in Roosevelt
- travelers masala chai !!!!!!
- The single origin espresso here is killer!
- Try their Purple Pony in the summer - it's amazingly refreshing!
- Great local coffee place. Extremely smooth and yummy coffee. It's also a great place to read or work, with really soft lighting.
- Spacious and unpretentious. A nice place to work. Their internet is incredibly slow though.
- Excellent coffee
- Grab a seat in one of the high seats at the coffee bar.
- All time favorite. Perfect for any kind of meetings.
- Delicious coffee, friendly staff, and a beautiful space.
- Green tea latte was amazing
- The cold brew is awesome
- pretty the most modern of the broadcast coffees...still they same type of love, most similar to the yesler location...
- Great cold brew coffee, and they carry vegan Mighty-O donuts.
- Great place to do work or study!!
- The lattes are great and served in mason jars
- Roosevelt. New construction. Huge space. Air conditioning. Lots of outlets. Generally quiet.
- This is my favorite local place for coffee. They treat it as art and refine the grind and the pour, all the while not feeling pretentious. I always want to stay for my coffee.
- Hazelnut Latte is smooth and delicious. Gold star for presentation.