- Got fish tacos? Dont even think about leaving town without trying San Diegos ultimate gift to gastronomy the Brigantine Fish Taco. Locations throughout San Diego. Find us online at brigantine.com
- Tip yo' waitress
- Taco Tuesday (in the bar) cannot be beat! $2 tacos which are AWESOME and super fresh...a must!
- All day Happy Hour in the bar on Sundays. Melissa the bartender is the best!
- Go to Happy Hour 3-6. Order oysters & shrimp & New England Clam Chowder. Oh & the Brigantine Merlot. So good & reasonable. Nice atmosphere!
- Go to Brigantine and order simply the best fish taco's you'll have, anywhere. Make sure to ask for the bar menu.
- If you are into good Fish Tacos, then Brigantine's is a must. Go with the blackened grilled swordfish tacos and thank me later.
- Everything on the happy menu is amazing! You can easily go over $50 but what you pay is what you get amazing food!
- Get the Mud Pie!!
- Nice place serving seafood by the water.
- The service here is very good. The food is very and the decor is very elegant yet somewhat casual. Short 5 minute walk from the Del.
- it's pricey but the food is quality. their fried fish tacos are a good size!
- Grilled swordfish tacos. Add some squeezed lime and you've got a winner.
- Wonderful clam chowder and half oysters!
- Tacos Tuesday
- Good happy hour menu from 4-6. Also try the crab cake it's delish
- Tuna steak! Delicious and reasonably priced! Friendly staff.
- Albacore Tuna, Ahi Tuna. Absolutely delicious!!!!
- Amazing Margaritas and Swordfish Tacos! Great coleslaw! Pass on the Bleu Cheese Potato Salad though.
- Both the service and the food were far from perfect