Brickley's Ice Cream
- Pumpkin ice cream is here! My #1 favorite ice cream of all time!
- Coffee Heath Bar is so delicious! With Chocolate Jimmies and a cherry !
- pumpkin and coconut. yumstaaaa :-)
- The chocolate brownie in a waffle cone is creamy heavenly goodness.
- Avoid the grapenut and go straight for pumpkin!
- Thank you @foursquare, this place after 3 visits can be officially titled the greatest ice cream I have ever had in the 33 years of my existence. Thanks @dens & crew for 5+ years of great finds
- Coffee Oreo...need I say more
- Your ice-cream is so good
- Such delicious, freshly made ice cream and sherbet - our of this world! The mango flavor is phenomenal!
- Homemade creamy ice cream sooo good
- Best ice cream voted best of Rhode Island, the certificate is in the store!!!
- A Rhode Island Must-Do! Great homemade ice cream.
- The waffle cones are homemade! I love their ice cream flavors and you can sample them upon request. Bring cash. No Debit Cards are accepted.
- Cones made on premises, great ice cream and yogurt.
- Get the salted caramel with chocolate chips and cashews ! It's sweet, creamy, buttery, crunchy and delicious
- The ice cream is fantastic, the prices are reasonable.
- Amazing. Smells like heaven in there. I got Chocolate Brownie and Salted Caramel w/ cashews (a special). Unbelievably good! CASH ONLY btw.
- Amazing fresh ice cream and waffle cones. Chocolate chip is my favorite
- The butter brickley is awesome!
- They make the waffle cones on the spot- mine was literally still warm. Perfect for the coffee Oreo ice cream. Malt was delicious too!