Bob's Big Boy
- Avoid the armpit booth! Its right next to Bob!
- A classic retro diner, Classic Car enthusiasts pull into the Drive-In every Friday night. +2 points if you spot a classic Camaro and Corvette!
- Come for the cars on Friday nights.
- My favorite movie Heat was filmed here.
- USDA choice Delmonica Steak is really good!! ( try w Mash Potatoes)
- Get the famous double big boy classic burger and a hot fudge ice cream cake for dessert. Be sure to get a picture with the Big Boy.
- Go to Bob's Big Boy and order the Chili Spaghetti.
- Ask for Eli!
- How can you not love Big Boy ;)
- No WiFi - Boo!
- Mmmmmmmm Hot Fudge Cake
- Friday night classic car show is a hoppin with some cool rockin' daddies!
- Chili size spaghetti is a bizarre (but delicious) option. And it comes with garlic toast!
- Great place to celebrate a Kings victory
- Make sure you try the cherry coke with your burger. Also the seasoning salt is a must for your French fries!
- Mocha malt. Grrrrrrreeeaaaattttt!
- Gotta stick with the classic whenever dining here! Big Boy Burger & fries don't forget a wonderful chocolate milkshake!
- Slow service. My god.
- Try the Bacon Cheeseburger - #justright #favorite
- Kevin!! He's the best waiter. Deal.