Coffee Shop, Café
351 Main St
El Segundo, CA 90245
- The California St. bagel sandwich is really good: bacon, avocado, tomato, red onion & cream cheese. Comes w/ a side of fruit, too!
- Income here too often that I am about to complain on the daily favored coffee... It's been alternate with butterscotch, French caramel & coconut .. Are there any other flavor please!
- Lavender matcha
- Good coffee and deserts
- the borboleta was so tasty my son stole it!
- Great hello
- Great omelettes, and very good coffee :)
- simply our little coffee place to be, in our little city :)
- locally know ... just simple coffee to go. that's it ;) nothing special ...
- The servers here sure are pretty. Its worth dealing with the bad coffee.
- The best! Love their quiche, mini donuts, and ice mocha!
- Iced Lattes & Breakfast
- There seems to be no A/C so it can get warm
- Solid coffee, good people watching. Just remember, only an hour of free wifi!
- Great staff. Great coffee. Great food.
- Many of the photos on here are outdated. Much more charming in person. Had a cup of Ethiopia. Very pleased all around. (Didn't sit and work/wifi so can't comment on that.)
- They've got regular cold brew and cold brew on nitro!
- Crepes are delicious
- Iced Vanilla Latte is a must to try.
- Iced Vanilla Latte