98 Shortmarket Street (Bree Street)
Cape Town, SA
+27 21 418 0001
- The steak tartare is excellent.
- One of the best meals I have had in South Africa. Creative flavourful Seasonal menu. Attentive but not over bearing service. A bargain by North American standards.
- Go here for amazing, french oriented food, if pate or tartar is on the menu, go for it!
- The tomato tasting plate is such a goooooorgeous starter. Highly recommend it :)
- Had a tuna carpacio and tartar to start and lovely steak main. Great ambience.
- Really good food prepared lovingly.
- El steak tartare, el pate y la carne, brutales! Lo mismo para los cocktails, acompaado de Muy buen servicio! Altamente recomendado.
- The Bistro Bizerca is a gastronomical wonder serving bistro classics with a fresh twist brought to you by award-winning chef Laurent Deslandes
- Manager has a really bad attitude, unfortunate when the food was otherwise very good......
- Can highly recommend it for lunch.
- One of the best pieces of steak you can eat in cape town !
- Must be one of the most amazing restaurants in all of Cape Town