16755 SW Baseline Rd (at SW Jenkins Rd)
Beaverton, OR 97006
6:30am - 2:30pm
6:30am - 2:30pm
7:00am - 2:30pm
- Good breakfast food. Nice staff. Biscuits and gravy w/ hash browns = yum. Portions are just right.
- Disagree with both negative comments! Staff is great, and they are cheaper than Elmer's for similar amounts of food.
- Best hash ever.
- Such good food... big portiins... and their coffee is so good!!!!
- Luv luv biscuits! Be sure to sign up for rewards program & get $5 for bday, anniverary and random times :)
- The biscuits and gravy and red potatoes are the best! Eat them, eat them now!
- I agree with first reviewer. Terrible service. So bad I probably won't ever 'ho' there again. Food is decent but way overpriced. No bueno!
- Always a good meal for me and convenient location. Keep up the good work!!!
- fantastic breakfast and coffee... the way to start your morning right!
- Love it here super yummy food! Great waitresses!
- Everything I would expect from a franchise restaurant...mediocre
- Try the strawberry freezer jam for your biscuits!
- Delicious biscuits!
- Recommend the Joes scramble! Mmmm!
- Best sweet potato pancakes west of the Mississippi
- Best hash I have found!!!!!
- The gravy I the best I've found in Portland! And as a transplanted southerner, that's saying a lot :)
- Love this place! My favorites are Joe's Scramble with biscuits or the Cinnamon Roll French Toast Combo. Yum!!
- Unmatchable hash browns and biscuits.
- Quick to go service. Try the chocolate chip pancakes with whip cream!