Birdbath Neighborhood Green Bakery
140 E 45th St
New York, NY 10017
- Chocolate chip cookie
- Little sister of City Bakery. Try the pretzel croissant and the chocolate chip cookie!
- Pretzel croissant always and forever.
- Hot chocolate with marshmallow is pricey but really good. My favorites are the chocolate chip cookies, and the pretzel croissant. A small salad could probably be made into two meals.
- The cookies here are delicious.
- Everything here is likely more expensive than you're used to but the staff here is also more friendly than you're used to. They're wonderfully cheerful & attentive. Top notch service, great snacks.
- Their salad selection is repetitive but people are nice.
- The French toast pastry is pretty damm good.
- Best chocolate chip cookies
- Love getting the salad boxes, they will fill it to the brim! I'm in love with their sweet potatoes and their curried cauliflower. The simple salad with chicken and corn is great!
- Friendly staff threw in a free cookie!
- Oatmeal raisin cookies
- choco chip cookie is overrated. I have an enormous sweet tooth and found it to be overly sweet. Even Pret's cookies are better.
- Great sandwiches & salads-- but you don't need both!
- Located in 2 Grand Central Tower and accessible from 44th and 45th.