Bernie O's Pizza
- Not sure about the Twist? Stop by the lunch buffet and give it a try!!!
- The Twist is a must try, but my favorite is the Hot Wing, or the Firebird Lvl 2 (Hot Wing kicked up with more heat).
- Good is good but when you go to the buffet not much in the way of pizza always empty and special ones. People also play pig and take way too much
- Garlic and artichoke is good!
- Try the twist! So good.
- Hello, The service was great, and the pizza, was very good. Todd, meathead
- The Twist pizza is better than any pizza I have ever had. It's combination of flavors makes your mouth water with every bite. The newer Fuzion is also delicious and worth a taste if you like it spicy.
- Best pizza in Michigan, hands down. I highly recommend the Memphis
- Check out Bernie-O's Pizza as seen on Outrageous Food
- Lunch buffet is a great deal: $5 w/ drink
- Oops food is good
- The twist is awesome.
- Amazing salad bar. Pizza, meh
- Try the twist pizza! Don't let the amount of toppings scare you away. It's absolutely delicious!
- Awesome great buffet. Havent had any bad moments there
- Twist is a must-try, but any of their specialty pizzas are good. "Regular flavors" (plain, pepperoni) are decent.
- Pretty good pizza with unique toppings. I'd come back again.
- Try the tater
- Favorite Dishes:*The CBR (Absolutely the best grinder-type sandwich ever.)*Breadsticks w/ lots of Ranch!*Pepperoni Stromboli*The Twist....and then there's always the lunch buffet!
- use non bromated flour