$ $ $ $
- Fantastic quality of beef here. Starters and sides were also excellent. Comte mash was so good. Finally their cocktails were really well mixed. Great service ... but not cheap!
- Steak is good but portion sizes are very small. Please stop using large plates for bite-sized portions.
- Really one star Michelin? Food is good but not the service and atmosphere.
- Nicely done beef but terrible service
- Great steak tartare
- Steak tartare here is fresh. It's a shame the black truffle pasta lacked taste despite the amount used. Steak was good, nicely done, but nothing extraordinary. Was expecting more from this resto.
- If it's a group of people try their porterhouse steak. Very nice. Veal tartar is good too. I would prefer their steak compared to grand hyatt and the American club.
- Portion sizes at quite small. Try their veal tartare