Beach Bar @newport pier
$ $ $
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
- Muy caro, comida fra platos pequeos para el precio excesivamente caro, no recomendado
- It was really nice. The mahi blt was a different spin I never had before but was good. Nice location and nice views. A really cute place for a date.
- Nice place with a view. Not really clean place,but it is a beach bar;)Small selection of wines.
- Not fancy, but Oh the ocean! Good food,, we had the Bento Box and drinks. Very enjoyable on a perfect sunny Miami Beach day.
- Sitzmbel waren sehr stark verschmutzt ,Tisch der war auch sehr lig :/ minus fr mich alles weil es sehr teuer hier ist ! Plus Punkt Sushi sehr lecker und Ausblick ein muss auf den Pier zu gehen
- Best Sushi and Coppola White Wine
- Great place to see the port and the ocean. Its also a great bar to have lunch. We had hand rolls and they're delicious.
- Location location location! Food was good. Atmosphere phenomenal!!!
- Ordered the chicken panini it was pretty good for $14. The bread was a little too hard for my likings but pretty good! Very crowded place expect a wait on weekends!
- red dragon roll is the best!
- Good food. Good Beer. Great view.
- Great view. Bad service and management.
- Great views, they serve fresh food, okay prices but more for the scenery!
- . , .
- Gratuity 18 % included!
- Parking is a premium. Only 29 spots that are for both beach and pier. Valet at Newport one building north.
- Very very slow service