Cajun / Creole, Seafood, Southern / Soul
- The "midnight masterpiece" roast beef poboy is to die for.
- On weekends, BB's is open till 3 am. The portions are huge and the fries are addicting.
- BB's always hits the spot! Everything here is so good...
- Half and Half PoBoy! It's a classic and it tastes amazing
- Red beans & rice
- Houston Press We Love Food - favorite Houston dishes - Grillades and grits
- Newly remodeled! Looks great.
- Even though it's a "cajun" restaurant, BB's has better queso than alot of Tex-mex joints. Get it!
- Try the Chickalean the Machine. It's an amazing po-boy!
- Sign says frozen daiquiris...Hurricane and Margarita are not Daiquiris btw...look up the real recipe!
- Enjoyed the food..OMG if they had raw oysters here it would be thebomb.com lol good hidden place
- Gave me the wrong order.. didnt know until I arrived home.
- Great late night food
- Take a daiquiri to go!
- New menu items... Excited to try them!
- Friendly, Fast Service! I Love this place amd location.
- Had the South Texas Fire Po Boy, and the southern version of the Canadian Poutine. It was delicious.
- Daquaris Togo inside the loop! FINALLY!!!
- Beignets were on the money!! Taste just like cafe du monde and twice the size.
- Coming from a new orleanian, here's my two cents: crawfish had more season on the shell than the tail. Nice seasoning but need to learn how to purge them then season the water like u season the shell