- Been going to this restaurant for over 20 years. Still Still as good as it was then.
- Good service. Food is so-so. They really could do a lot better
- They have captured the food of a particular region of Italy...and captured it well.
- Both the tasting menu and a la carte menu offer truffled options at Barolo in Denver. Add shaved white truffle to any dish on the a la carte menu for $60 ($20 for black truffle for comparison).
- You have to try the Chef's Tasting Menu...and the wine pairings are amazing...they truly compliment each of the five courses. (Plan to Uber home after the generous pours!)
- Excellent Piedmontese food. Impeccable service. An oldie but they change the menu regularly.
- Allll the pastas
- Service is good. Food is mediocre.