Spanish, Wine Bar, Tapas
- The Sangria is great here
- Food is bland, drink was lackluster, service is inattentive at best. Not worth the money.
- Great place for vegetarians. Try the roasted piquillo pepper flatbread.
- Usually no lines. Have dinner first then cross over to the lounge
- caipirinha, goat cheese herbed croquettes, fried pork belly. do it.
- Don't listen to the bad tip! This place is amazing! Try the pan roasted chicken & apples! Cooked to phenomenal perfection! And service was great!
- Happy Hour food and drink is a bargain.
- Order tapas for $5 or $10. If you bring a group of 4 you can each eat and drink for less than $20!
- The Empanadas are great! Def get them.
- It's free to enter and the booze is decently priced.
- Their cocktails are amazing. Definitely a great place for a girls night out!
- So many good things to try, where to begin...yes patatas bravas, tortillas, albondigas, croquettes, ham and cheese selection. Paella is nice, but could barely eat it after all the tapas ;)
- Sangria pitchers. Boom.
- Sangria is great and their plethora of tapas will make any pallet happy.
- The prosciutto-wrapped, bleu cheese-stuffed dates and the spinach salad are delicious. :)
- Tapas place
- The Lychee Cosmo is so good!
- The Chicken Empanadas were so good we ordered a second batch!!
- Free wifi - it's faster than Starbucks (plus they serve beer here)!