114 S Olive Ave (Clematis)
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- I had the amaretto sour and while it was delicious, well made and with top shelf liquor I found it kinda expensive.
- That 3rd floor bar tho.... nice view of the city, DJ, and great service.
- The non-frozen pina colada with toasted coconut was super good
- Unique cocktail menu alongside classic margaritas. A bit pricey.
- You have to eat a lot of tacos to make the Taco Tuesday special worth it (4+) but you can take them home if you don't finish. They were surprisingly good microwaved the next day. Not soggy at all.
- The guacamole is great and so are the drinks. Great atmosphere!
- Great margaritas, food & decor. Recommend