3191 S Grand Blvd
St Louis, MO 63118
- Our visits were plagued by menu items not being available, but a highlight was loubia, a delicious stew, earthy with cumin, bright with paprika, wielding a sharp, back-of-the-mouth heat. (Ian Froeb)
- Tajines, a North African staple, are standout dishes (try the lamb), as are the kabobs and of course, couscous. http://bit.ly/13AsQd5
- Everything was wonderful, and the people were friendly and talkative. We sent our compliments to the chef and she actually came out to meet us!
- Friendly service and great dishes for family style. I love the seven salads app, lumbia, tagines. Order a bunch and share at the table.
- Shrimp Pil Pil is in buttery red sauce. Chicken Tajines' green olives give it unique flavor. Loubiais my comfort food of mild curry and white beans. Vegetable M'Waaley melts in your mouth.
- Awesome beef tajine!
- Awesome beef tajine!!!
- Really rough experience. Don't get the 7 salad app - not good - get the bastilla instead.
- You can get the chermoula sauce with the chicken tajine. Do so.
- Simply amazing food and staff!
- The food was a great comfort food - I love small family ethnic places
- Chicken Tajine