Jing'an Kerry Centre | 1238 Yan'an Zhong Rd. (Changde Rd.)
+86 21 6252 1507
- Very good service, nice food and must try the chocolate dessert. I would love to come back in this restaurant because they have sexy Italian chef^^
- I don't always swear, but when I do, it's to express how f*cking awesome this place is. I recommend the ravioli. And everything else.
- Just Wagas. Healthy American food.. Salads and wraps and soups! Pastas are good too
- The mixed salad is a reliable choice, but very oily. The soup varies from day to day from pumpkin to mixed vegetables.
- The carrot cake is worth the extra 20 in the lunch set. So good!
- The beef tenderloin is a good deal here for lunch
- No drink at lunch set. They charge 30 one coke.
- Lamb laffa wrap!
- fish lovers - main course salmon is good (not always available for lunch)
- The moussaka was a bit disappointing ...
- Super pasta dishes. The set lunch menu is excellent value
- Fresh mushroom soup is good! So with pasta ametriciana
- No wifi here and no bathroom
- WiFi not available.....:(
- Bread basket comes with tuna dip. yum.
- Good cafe shop. And next door is an Italian resturante
- Seafood pasta^_< yummmyyyyy
- The place is gone - Wagas Limited doubles its spacious space by annexing the newbie.