- Mocha Madness is my favourite!
- Be sure to tip your awesome baristas.
- Good desserts. Intersting beer selection. People watching on Broadway.
- Start a punch card!
- Go local when you can. Plus it's a great chance to enjoy a java and oggle at the hipster in their floppy hats typing away on their macs
- Really yummy feta and roasted vegetable sandwich.
- Good house coffee, chill contemporary/modern atmosphere. Groovy.
- Our Saturday master mind group has been meeting for 4 years! We love the back room at Atomic downtown for our gatherings. If you need a meeting room, check it out!
- Good atmosphere, mediocre drinks.
- Origami art
- Wish they had a wider wine selection.
- Fun place to chat for hours
- Somes you need know exactly what you want.
- I've been hitting up coffee shops for chai lattes across the country, and I've finally found one that doesn't just taste like steamed milk! Great flavor. Friendly barista.
- Radiation is good for the soul.
- Best place in downtown Fargo for coffee and community. Wifi too!
- LOVE THE HOUSE COFFEE :)
- Cafe miel. Tis all.
- Sadly bad espresso and cappuccino and I think all because bad technique. Should not be bitter with no crem.
- Great atmosphere in beautiful downtown Fargo. Favorite local coffee shop!