Café, Arts & Crafts
泰安路120弄15號 (华山路 兴国路)
+86 21 5213 0360
- A mellow latte (32RMB) is a highlight at this charming knick-knack cafe, elegantly served with a cookie, sugar cubes and an elongated wooden spoon.
- Menu for you.
- Had an americano, but the star of the show is the pretty outdoor seating and the decor on the inside. Great place to sip a coffee and read a book.
- Sweet place. I like coffee, it tastes a bit sweet like Vietnamese coffee. Good valhora choc tiramisu.
- Yummy tiramisu!!!
- Very cosy cafe. WIFI: aroom123
- good vibe here. The food and drinks is just average
- Nice little hidden coffee shop on tai'an lu. Dog is cute although both blind and deaf. Nice place to chill for a bit.
- I was very very disappointed with the coffee. Very plain, tasteless, watery. Service is nice, super crowded, hard to get wifi coz too many people. Nice deco.
- Tiramisu was really good. Nice&quiet (!) place.
- Only cash, no credit card. foursquare
- Les gteaux sont bons, testez le th de longyan dattes.
- A divine coffee shop, quiet, arty, nice people with a cute terrasse. Don't come here for the coffee and desserts (so decent)(Check reviews, wechat: shanghai_hunter and facebook)
- The tiramisu was wonderful
- nice place, good coffee . Spend time there was a real good thing I can do in some boring days.
- give cute blind dog some loveee n kissesss
- do not get the cakes! u will regret it
- The so called influencers and fashion bloggers ruin this place by taking photo and occupy the space rudely. Not worthy.