$ $ $
8424 3rd Ave (at 84th St.)
Brooklyn, NY 11209
- You must try the Spiedini Di Mozzarella Alla Romana. It's amazing!!
- Hahaahaaa RJR is learing from the best ;) that would be me OBV
- Antipasto caldo gives you a little bit of everything great. Not a steakhouse but their filet mignon in port wine is amazing! Spedini!! Nuff said. Not sure what you're doing with your life without it.
- Amazing place delicious food.
- This place is magic. Thanks @debmarie for sharing with me!
- decent yet overpriced food, looks like it's trying to lightly cater to guidos
- Crab sauce!!
- Strongly recommend chicken rollatini and Chilean sea bass with fried leeks
- Kim clearly has issues! :)
- Great food can be noisy...
- Real deal Italian.
- Everything here is great. The $23 lunch is astounding. The strawberry crisp is my favorite dessert of any place.
- Great food and service! A bit loud though!
- Taste: Salmone onde e terra; scamorza ai funghi trifolati...The dishes come from all over Italy, and the best bets are the simplest ones
- The pasta served in foil is ridiculous
- Areo Must Haves: anti pasta caldo, shrimp cocktail and the pasta served in foil- delicious!!
- Go have a drink with my coz alfred at the bar.