Asian, Thai, Japanese
- Ask Vince the owner to play dice in the garden!
- The mixed hors d'ouevres are excellent. The Pepper squid is a winner.
- The duck with mango and passion fruit is really nice!
- The duck with mango and passionfruit sauce was phenomenonal and really something special. My dad had veal w/ wasabi which was also delicious. Service is very attentive but maybe too attentive. 15 min
- Food & great bar!
- Excellent food. Best in Ipswich by a country mile. Won best restaurant in the UK so go try for yourselves
- Loads of choice and expertly cooked. Best quick eat in town
- The pork chunks are amazing! I love this place.
- Try the Early Bird Special: 22.50 per person 1800-2000.
- The Blackened Cod is the best dish in the house. Pork with asparagus is great. Only the Aqua 8 prawns weren't brilliant - very salty with little taste.