Antonino’s Pizzeria and Panini
1801 Rutherford Rd. (btwn Keele & Dufferin St.)
Vaughan, ON L4k5r7
- Best deal on a take out party size pizza!! Go for it!!
- Great food, great environment
- Also try the Veal sandwich!
- Great food
- Amazing panzerotti!
- Get the gnocchi is rose (tomato cream) sauce. Best gnocchi in Toronto!!
- The veal sandwich was ok. It was rather plain - just veal, tomato sauce, and hot peppers (if desired).
- Lasagne was pretty good. Quite cheesy & meaty. Accompanying garlic bread was ok. Arancini (rice balls) were pretty good - crispy & cheesy with good umami, and with a generous portion of tomato sauce.
- It's quite but pizza is a little bit expensive.